Next Beach Clean Announcement
Looking After Port Melbourne Beaches
Our December group clean details:
Sat 4 Dec 21
9:00 am – 10:00 am
We haven’t been able to conduct many group cleans this year, but hope you can join us for our final one of 2021!
It will be conducted in a Covid-safe manner with necessary social distancing and hygiene precautions. We will be collecting names of all attendees for contact tracing. If you prefer not to use shared litter collection bags and/or pickers, please bring your own. Remember gloves are not provided, please bring your own pair.
The wearing of festive gear is welcome for any takers.
Remember, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Are generally unwell and have any flu-like symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue or runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell).
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has any (even mild) flu-like symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue or runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell).
- Have been to any destination for which quarantine restrictions apply on your return (for example a designated COVID-19 hotspot).
- Have been in direct contact with any person suspected of or diagnosed with COVID-19
We all love clean beaches in Port Melbourne!