Next Beach Clean Announcement
Our 3207 group cleans are back!
Here are the details for our clean this weekend :
Sandridge Beach Life Saving Club
Sat 6 Nov 21
9:00 am – 10:00 am
There is a year-round dog beach near the main beach, so you can also bring your canine friend(s) to help sniff out the rubbish.
It will be conducted in a Covid-safe manner with necessary social distancing and hygiene precautions. We will be collecting the names of all attendees for contact tracing. If you prefer not to use shared litter collection bags and/or pickers, please bring your own. Remember gloves are not provided, please bring your own pair.
Hope to see you there!
Remember, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Are generally unwell and have any flu-like symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue or runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell).
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has any (even mild) flu-like symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue or runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell).
- Have been to any destination for which quarantine restrictions apply on your return (for example a designated COVID-19 hotspot).
- Have been in direct contact with any person suspected of or diagnosed with COVID-19
We all love clean beaches in Port Melbourne!