Next Beach Clean Announcement
Looking After Port Melbourne Beaches
Here are the details for our February group clean
Sat 5 Feb 22
9:00 am – 10:00 am
Meeting at Lagoon Pier
The predicted strong southerly winds this week will mean rubbish washing in from the bay. At least this gives us a chance to remove it from the bay/beaches.
Hope you can join us!
Litter collection bags & some pickers are provided, but gloves are not. Please bring your own pair (garden gloves work well) if you want to use them.
Remember, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Are generally unwell and have any flu-like symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue or runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell).
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has any (even mild) flu-like symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue or runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell).
- Have been to any destination for which quarantine restrictions apply on your return (for example a designated COVID-19 hotspot).
- Have been in direct contact with any person suspected of or diagnosed with COVID-19
We all love clean beaches in Port Melbourne!